Hubspot Data Connector¶
Hubspot is a CRM for managing marketing, sales, and customer service. Companies can track their sales and marketing activities in Hubspot's system, which makes the data available through their API. Their API exposes a standard set of data, and users can connect those datasets to their workspaces on Apteo. Custom attributes are not currently supported. Follow the steps below to connect your Hubspot data to Apteo.
- Create an API key on Hubspot's system
- Go to your workspace, click on the Data tab, then click on Hubspot
- On the next page, enter your API key, and enter the earliest date for which you want to replicate data. By default, the system will choose a date five years in the past, but you can set it to your own selection.
It's important to note that the earlier you set the integration date, the longer data replication will take. This could result in the data replication process taking a large amount of time, upwards of 48 hours in some cases,
depending on how much data you have stored in Hubspot. Click the button, and on the next screen, you'll be able to select the data that you want to integrate from Hubspot. Apteo supports the following types of data from Hubspot:
- Subscription changes
- Email events
- Contact lists
- Deal pipelines
- Contacts by company
- On the next screen, you'll see a screen that shows you the system's progress as it replicates your data. Depending on the amount of data you're replicating, this could take upwards of 48 hours.
- When the system finishes loading your dataset, all members of your workspace will receive an email and you'll get an email and you'll be able to see it all on the next page
That's it, you're all set! You can now start visualizing, analyzing, and predicting your data.