PostgreSQL Data Connector¶
PostgreSQL is an open source relational database management system that enables anyone to store and query their data using SQL. Follow the steps below to connect your PostgreSQL data to your Apteoo workspace.
- If your database is protected by a firewall or VPN, you'll need to whitelist our IP address: 184.108.40.206
- From the Home Dashboard on your workspace, click on the Data tab, then click on Postgres
- On the Postgres Connection page, type in the host, port, user, password, and database to connect to. Your credentials will be encrypted.
- On the next page, you'll see a list of tables in your database, and will be asked to select the tables you want to connect. You'll be able to see
each table's schema by clicking on the link labeled
View Table Columnsto the right of each table's name. Select each table you want to connect to Apteo, then click Continue.
- On the next screen, you'll see a progress bar indicator to show you how many tables have been loaded into Apteo
- When all your data has been loaded, all members of your workspace will receive an email and you'll be able to see it all on the resulting page
That's it, you're all set! You can now start visualizing, analyzing, and predicting your data.