Redshift Data Connector¶
AWS Redshift is a cloud-based data warehouse that supports SQL querying. It's designed for high-volume data storage. You can follow the steps below to connect your Redshift data warehouse to Apteo. In order to follow this guide, you'll need to create an account and a workspace. You can learn how to do that using our Quickstart Guide
- If your database is protected by a firewall or VPN, you'll need to whitelist our IP address: 188.8.131.52
- From the Home Dashboard on your workspace, click on the Data tab, then click on AWS Redshift
- On the AWS Redshift Connection page, type in the host, port, user, password, and database to connect to. Your credentials will be encrypted.
- On the next page, you'll see a list of tables in your database, and will be asked to select the tables you want to connect. You'll be able to see
each table's schema by clicking on the link labeled
View Table Columnsto the right of each table's name. Select each table you want to connect to Apteo, then click Continue.
- On the next screen, you'll see a progress bar indicator to show you how many tables have been loaded into Apteo
- When all your data has been loaded, all members of your workspace will receive an email and you'll be able to see it all on the resulting page
That's it, you're all set! You can now start visualizing, analyzing, and predicting your data.